Το παλιό Δημοτικό σχολείο και Ο ναός του Αγίου Αθανασίου.
Οι ανεμόμυλοι στην παραλία Συκιάς .
Το παλιό Δημοτικό σχολείο.
Ο ναός του Αγίου Αθανασίου.
Παραλία  Συκιάς
Πηγαδάκι
Τουρκολίμανο
Κληματαρια
Γριάβα
Βαλτί
Sykia Beach
Pigadaki
Tourkolimnionas
Coast Klimataria
Coast griava                                              Coast valti
          Coast of Tigania                                              Beach Kriaritsi                                        Coast Agridia
The village is 2 km from the main road to the mainland.
In the vicinity there are wonderful beaches, such as the beach of Fig Tree Bay and around the beautiful small beaches
Kriaritsi in the well, the Linaraki the Tourkolimano, the klimataria, pans and from the opposite side Griava Put Agridia.


Sykia the oldest villages in Halkidiki


Sykia is the largest and one of the finest and oldest villages Joined Sithonia.

The settlement has existed since the 14th century., Called Logos and was located in the district called "kapetanikio Apro." Later the whole village and surrounding area with fertile land was Mount dependency. The famous Sikiotes warriors were  rebellious people and participated in all the revolutions that took place in Chalkidiki against Turks.

The present name derives from a large fig tree outside the village, or another version that is built in the shadow(SKIA) of Mount Athos.
The village has managed so far to maintain a fairly good traditional architectural character and Sikiotes remained intractable and very hospitable people and maintained their own dialect and very unique dances. It has a nice, small, narrow streets with well-preserved houses with verandas and terraces.

On the hill north of the village stands the imposing stone church of St. Athanasius, which was built in 1814, was destroyed in 1854 (from Macedon Tsamis Karataso chieftain, who ruled in the church the Turks, who by then diafentefan Sikia, and burned ) and rebuilt in 1856.

Next to the church and on the central hill of the village is the wonderful old village primary school with stone columns, built in 1870.



Attractions - Archaeological Sites:
The church of St. Athanasius.
The old primary school.
The ruins of a Byzantine church in Episkopi.
The windmills on the beach.
The prehistoric castle on the hill Cuckos ..


English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian
tigania kriaritsi ok Αγριδιά